Ever feel like you're drowning and there's no way to resurface? How about feeling that you can barely stay afloat and everything around you seems to be falling apart? That feeling of running on fumes after having little sleep is a true and very real feeling. Last week was the epitome of all of these statements. Rarely do I take breaks but last week, I just knew I needed to because there was no way I was going to make it to the weekend. Mind and body both quit on me and all that was left at some points was sheer will power and the endless thought of not being seen as a quitter. I'll admit that this was definitely a personal struggle that I've only been reconciling myself with in the last few days. The words SAVE and FREE are very relevant to how my week started and how it eventually ended. From that feeling of falling into the abyss under stormy weather to resurfacing with clear skies and a bright golden sky, I think I am finally at rest and at peace. Set Free.
Ever feel like you're drowning and there's no way to resurface? How about feeling that you can barely stay afloat and everything around you seems to be falling apart? That feeling of running on fumes after having little sleep is a true and very real feeling. Last week was the epitome of all of these statements. Rarely do I take breaks but last week, I just knew I needed to because there was no way I was going to make it to the weekend. Mind and body both quit on me and all that was left at some points was sheer will power and the endless thought of not being seen as a quitter. I'll admit that this was definitely a personal struggle that I've only been reconciling myself with in the last few days. The words SAVE and FREE are very relevant to how my week started and how it eventually ended. From that feeling of falling into the abyss under stormy weather to resurfacing with clear skies and a bright golden sky, I think I am finally at rest and at peace. Set Free.



Comments
Post a Comment